1.1 We are Ajman Independent Studio LLC, operators of Channel 4 Radio Network (AIS, we, us or our). References to you, your and yours are references to you, the person(s) accessing any of our websites, applications or other media platforms (each a Site and collectively the Sites).
2.1 We may gather two types of information about you from a Site:
- personal information, provided by you at the time of voluntary registration for the services offered by us such as (but not limited to) your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and nationality (Personal Information); and
- aggregate information generated by our systems, which track traffic to our Sites but do not relate to you personally.
2.2 Your failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you.
2.3 By providing us with this Personal Information to us you acknowledge and agree that the information you provide is not secret.
- Disclosure of Information
3.1 We may disclose:
- any information that we gather about you to third parties for the purposes of providing you with additional services;
- aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you to third parties;
- your personal information to third parties, when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law; and
- your personal information to third parties, provided we have your prior consent, which may be obtained at the time of collecting the information from you.
3.2 We will not share your Personal Information with any third party (other than AIS affiliates) unless you have provided your express consent. We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorized access to your data by anyone, including our staff.
3.3 We will not transfer your Personal Information outside of the United Arab Emirates without your express consent to do so.
4.1 We may use your Personal Information:
- to verify your identity and assist you if you forget your password or login details for any of our Sites;
- to assist in providing the services requested by you;
- to provide further information to you about other sites and services or which we consider may be of interest to you;
- for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys;for ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests; and
- for any other use for which you consent.
4.2 We will seek your consent if we wish to use your Personal Information for purposes other than those for which you have previously agreed.
4.3 Although we take all reasonable measures to prevent unlawful access to Personal Information, we do not represent that no third party will unlawfully access your Personal Information and we suggest that you take all necessary precautions against this.
- Cookies and Tracking
5.1 We use a cookie file containing information that can identify details of your IP address, operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Mac O/S, Linux), browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, plus the version of the browser), domain (whether you are accessing the Site from UAE or elsewhere) and other user information (e.g. your username).
5.2 We may use the information generated by cookies to:
- track traffic patterns to and from a Site;
- ensure any advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person; and
- enable you to enter a Site and use certain services and to visit registered user-only areas of a Site.
- Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners
We are not responsible for the data collection practices, the privacy policies or the content of sites other than our Sites, including any site which is accessible via a link from one of our Sites. You should contact the operators of those sites directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy policies and practices before providing your personal information to them.
- Opting in and Opting Out
- opt out and not receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas; or
- opt in to agree to be contacted by us in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features to a Site, beta testing or promotional activities.
- Holding, Correcting and Updating Information
Who we are
Our website address is: http://radio4fm.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.